Top 10 application checklist for Bachelor's and Master's applicants
This checklist is for students applying for studies starting in autumn 2018.
- Check you meet the admission requirements. This includes the country-specific eligibility rules from University Admissions in Sweden for Bachelor's studies or for Master's studies, the Lund University general admission requirements and the programme-specific requirements.
- Apply before the 15 January online application deadline. Late applications are not usually considered.
- Apply early so you have time for all documents to be submitted and received on time, or to resolve any issues such as a missing document or rejected document before the 1 February document deadline. Remember to also check the country-specific rules at universityadmissions.se around how documents should be sent and which documents can be uploaded.
- Rank the programme you are most interested in as your first choice, followed by other programme choices in order of preference. You can change your ranking order up until 15 January.
- Ensure all documents are correctly certified and submitted according to the University Admissions in Sweden rules for your country.
- Ensure you send the right documents to prove your English language proficiency.
- Final year Bachelor’s students - submit transcripts thus far and an official document confirming your expected graduation date.
- Check the programme’s instructions for additional supporting documents (e.g. statement of purpose, CV, etc).
- Non-EU students must pay the application fee before the 1 February application fee deadline. The sooner you pay the earlier documents can be processed and evaluated.
- If you are an EU/EEA citizen, you must submit proof of your citizenship status before the 1 February document deadline to demonstrate you are exempt from fees.
We wish you good luck with your application and hope to welcome you to Lund University in the near future.
Read more about the application steps:
- Admission requirements
- English language proficiency requirements
- Ranking your programme choices
- Supporting documents
- Final year Bachelor’s students