Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.

During your stay abroad

Information for Lund University students on exchange

Murdoch University Australia

Current email address

We will be communicating with you via email and must be able to reach you during the entire exchange period. Notify your coordinator at Lund University if you change your email address or do as instructed by your faculty.

Become a student ambassador

As an exchange student, you represent Lund University. We would like for you to participate at fairs an in information sessions to tell people about studies and life at Lund University. Contact your coordinator if you need information materials for a fair, so that we can send it to the host university.

Read more about being a student ambassador

Gather information about your courses

Collect as much information as possible about the courses you study at the host university, including detailed course descriptions, reading lists and schedules. This material can complement your transcript and facilitate credit transfer upon your return.

If you change courses

If you change courses after arriving at the host university, you must ensure that your new study plan can be accredited at Lund University. Contact your home department or the international office at your faculty.

If you do not wish to complete your studies abroad

Notify your coordinator if you are considering not completing your exchange studies.

Continued studies at Lund University

Remember to apply for courses at Lund University for the semester after you return.

In case of emergency

The host university should be equipped to help you with most things – follow their instructions. In case of a serious event (for example a natural disaster, political disturbance, etc.), you should also check the recommendations from your home Embassy and/or the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs (UD). Swedish embassies and consulates abroad can be contacted if necessary. After ensuring your safety, keep your relatives and your coordinator at Lund University informed!

Students insured through Kammarkollegiet can receive emergency assistance from and be repatriated by Falck TravelCare:

Falck TravelCare
Telephone: + 46 (0)8 587 717 49
Email: ftc [at] falcktravelcare [dot] se

Always contact Falck TravelCare as soon as possible if you had an accident abroad (both within and outside the EU/EEA). They will help you with advice on where to go and what to do and the claim will be easier to handle when you return. They can also help you with emergency travel and expensive emergency medical costs.

Page Manager: