Being a student ambassador abroad
As a current student at Lund University you are one of our most important representatives abroad. During your time abroad, you may get asked to give a presentation about Lund University or even to represent the University at a Study Abroad fair at the partner university. On this page, we have gathered information that can help facilitate your role as an ambassador and that provides you with the material you need.
You have an important role in inspiring prospective exchange students to come to Lund. Exchange students contribute to the international profile of Lund University, which is an important part of making the University one of the best in the world. Many exchange students also come back to Lund for further studies later on.
Remember that the more incoming exchange students we receive, the more students at Lund get a chance to go abroad for an exchange. So there are several good reasons to market Lund University when you are abroad!
Useful tools when representing Lund University
- Checklist with information and links useful when representing Lund University (PDF 474 kB)
- Power Point presentation on Sweden and Lund University (20 MB)
The presentation includes comments to the slides. Please also see the the pdf document above for instructions regarding presentations.
Student brochures/printed material
- Study Opportunities brochure 2017 (4 MB) (suitable to share with students interested in exchange studies)
- International Student Prospectus 2018/19 (PDF 6 MB) (suitable to share with students interested in Bachelor's or Master's degree studies)
- Lund University poster (PDF 7 MB)