Pay to print and copy
PaperCut has replaced PayEx
The student printing service PaperCut has replaced the service PayEX. PaperCut now handles student printing for all students at Lund University, with the exception of the School of Economics and Management, which will convert to the new system at the end of January, 2018.
If you have previously used PayEx and if you still have money in your PayEx account, you can get in touch with ehandel [at] payex [dot] com to reclaim your money.
Within the system PaperCut, you can find your printing log and statistics and you can select the printer you want to send your printing job to. PaperCut can also handle web-printing.
How to print?
- Register your creditcard or your prepaid card in the PaperCut Portal on lu.se. The prepaid cards (SEK 20/value SEK 10 and SEK 100/value SEK 95) can be bought at the Faculty of Law Library, Geolibrary, HT Libraries (SOL and LUX library), Social Sciences Faculty Library, LTH Study Centre, the information desk at the University Library and on the Helsingborg Campus, they can be bought at the library and the information desk.
- Select the correct printer. Normally, this printer will be pre-selected. For the majority of users, it will show up as "Canon at xxxprint", but in some cases it may show up as "PaperCut at xxxprint"
- Choose the correct settings for your printing job
- Print out your materials once or a number of times
- Go to the correct printer
- Log in using your student card, your student ID and password, or your smartphone (depending on the printer) and print
- Check the print log to see what you printed or why it failed
See this how to print page on lu.se for more details
Price list for printing and copying
You can find the current price list for student printing on this webpage on lu.se.