About the Alumni Network
What is in it for me?
- Receive invitations to lectures, alumni events and mingle activities around the world.
- Broaden your professional network and connect with alumni working at your future dream job.
- Get in touch with former classmates, student union and nations friends.
- Four times per year you receive our e-newsletter, Lundensaren.
- Receive discounts, for example on admission and events at Skissernas Museum (Museum of Artistic Process and Public Art), the Historical Museum, the Botanical Gardens and Odeum.
- Receive offers on hotel packages and events via Lund Municipality’s tourist office.
Who can join?
The Alumni Network is for anyone who has studied, worked or been in close collaboration with Lund University. Of course, this includes honorary doctors, guest researchers, board members and others who are close to the University. You are also welcome to register as a student if you have completed at least 30 credits within your studies.
- former students
- former international Master's students
- former exchange students
- alumni living overseas
- former and current Lund University employees
- University partners
- and more
How do I become a member?
To join the Alumni Network, you must register via alumni.lu.se with your email address. You will then receive an email to verify your email address. Click on the verification link and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
In the registration process, you will need to provide your Swedish personal identification number (YYYYMMDD-NNNN) in order for us to sync your alumni page with your education and degree information. If you have forgotten, or are missing, the last 4 digits of your Swedish personal identification number, you can instead write your date of birth (YYYYMMDD) followed by 0000.
Please note that your registration is not complete until you have gone through all the steps of the registration process and reached your alumni page.
Update regarding the alumni portal – March 2019
The Alumni Network’s system provider has launched a new interface for alumni, called My Alumni Page. This has replaced our former alumni portal.
New profile page and log in process
Your new alumni page will be your access point to your alumni profile, where you can update your preferences, contact details, career information and more. You will no longer need a username and password to log in. Instead, you will log in by verifying your email address or by logging in with your LinkedIn account.
How is my personal information stored?
Your personal data is stored in our database, LINK. This database is only available to administrators who are employees at Lund University. Information on your alumni page is only visible for database administrators.
Can I access my official academic records from the network?
The alumni office does not have access to print or send official transcripts or degree certificates.
- Read more here about obtaining your transcript of records from Ladok
- You can also contact the International Desk through email: studentreception [at] lu [dot] se
- Read more about applying for your degree certificate
- For questions, contact the Degree Office at email: examen [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se
How can I influence future alumni activities?
You are always welcome to get in touch with us. We are happy to listen to your ideas and answer your questions as soon as we can. Tell us what's happening in your life and in your career. Maybe you have a nostalgic story of your time in Lund that you'd like to share. And maybe that might be something that appears in the next issue of Lundensaren. Email us at info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se
karen [dot] paulson [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)72 716 2266
gunilla [dot] carlecrantz [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)70 389 3435
Maria Johansson (on parental leave)